Flip is Microsoft's simple, free, and accessible video discussion experience for educators, learners, and families. During this live, 30-minute session, a Flip Educator Innovation Lead will explain how Flip works, help you create your Flip account and start collecting videos from your students. You'll also have time to ask questions!
Participants will learn:
- How to connect with your community anytime, anywhere with Flip
- How to use the fun and powerful Flip camera features (including screen recording, drawing, filters, frames, stickers, and more)
- How to create an inclusive and accessible discussion-for-all with captions, the Microsoft Immersive Reader, and more
- Where to find enriching, ready-to-use activities right inside Flip
- Where to find help and ideas from the incredibly supportive Flip educator community and team