- Date and time
- January 04, 2023 12:00 PM PT
About this training event
Flip is Microsoft's simple, free, and accessible video discussion experience for educators, learners, and families. During this 30-minute session, a Flip Educator Innovation Lead will explain how Flip works, help you create your Flip account and start collecting videos from your students. You'll also have time to ask any questions!
Participants will learn:
- How to connect with your community any time, anywhere with Flip
- How to use the fun and powerful Flip camera features (including screen recording, drawing, filters, frames, stickers, and more)
- How to create an inclusive and accessible discussion-for-all with captions, the Microsoft Immersive Reader, and more
- Where to find enriching, ready-to-use activities right inside Flip
- Where to find help and ideas from the incredibly supportive Flip educator community and team
Join Our Flip Community
Join the conversation in our Think it… Flip it! group to connect with other educators and share tips for creating fun and engaging content for your students.